Permaculture is about learning a new way of doing things, and who better to learn than children?
They are the future generation that will change everything, so we open our doors to them! It will be a fun weekend of games, laughter and learning, perfect for the whole family!
We will help our children to connect with nature, to know a little about its processes and all that it gives us. Let's enjoy the river, a bonfire and the waterfall, let's plant and collect in the garden and discover the delicious thing that is cooking and eating your own organic food.
It's going to be very cool!
Saturday 12-10-19 and Sunday 13-10-19.
- Story Narration and Yoga for Children with @Angela Moreira Angel
- Sensory path
- Gardening for kids, from the Seeds to Collecting
- Waterfall tour
- Feeding the Earth and Ourselves
- How to do a Bread of farts?!
- Bonfire on the Luau
- The Natural Maze of Surprices!
- Mirims Conversation Wheel (Kids ask, Adults answer)
Lunch & Dinner (Saturday)
Breakfast & Lunch (Sunday)
ACCOMMODATIONS (private room with bathroom)
Price 2x days
$250 Usd for 2 Adults + 1 Child
$50 Usd / Child
* -$5 Usd for bringing your own bed sheets
50% payment to reserve. account: Banco Bradesco MAGÉ 237, Agência: 1546 - 6 cc 25954 - 3 Horst Erhard Bernhard Kalloch Cnpj. : 31322177-0001-38
Send proof of payment to email@example.com
WhatsApp: +55 21 99977-0569