Sunday November 24, 2019, a day to get to know EL NAGUAL and all the different sustainable techniques we apply, come with your family, experience quick dive into the life of an Ecovillage, the food and the natural beauty of the Atlantic Forest.
We open our doors for people interested in learning about our community and our way of living: Sustainable Tools and Infrastructure in harmony with nature.
SNACKS AND LUNCH
TOUR EL NAGUAL
INTRODUCTION TO PERMACULTURE
- Welcome Cake, Fruits, Coffee and Tea
- 10: 00h We start with a guided tour to know our physical space.
- 12: 00h Then there's a waterfall bath to dive and acclimate our senses.
- 13: 30h Lunch with organic food from our garden.
- 15: 00h Opening the board with presentation of participants, our proposals, approach and participation, questions and answers
- 17: 30h Snack with coffee, tea and water, ending the day of the visit.
Price 1x day
$25 USD per person
* -25% Discount for teenagers,
* -50% Discount for children under 12
Contact us at email@example.com or at the WhatsApp: +55 21 99977-0569
Payment on the day or to reserve in advance to the account: Banco Bradesco MAGÉ 237, Agência: 1546 - 6 cc 25954 - 3 Horst Erhard Bernhard Kalloch Cnpj. : 31322177-0001-38
Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org